These expertly designed Cold-Store Saloppettes from Portwest come with a high front and back to provide extra warmth around the body. Constructed from breathable fabric with a thermal interlining for extra warmth and comfort. The heavy-duty buckles with wide elastic suspenders are height adjustable to ensure a comfortable fit for the wearer. With 5cm reflective tape around the leg increases wearer visibility and safety, and reinforced knee patches for increased durability. Complete with oversized pockets allow for access without removing gloves.
- Conforms to EN 342
- Abrasion resistant oxford polyester
- Breathable fabric to draw moisture away from the body
- Quilt lined for thermal insulation
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- 2 pockets for secure storage
- Knee pad pockets to facilitate knee pads
- Concealed hook and loop fastening for easy closure
- Concealed zip opening for added security
- Elasticated back waist for a secure fit
- Shell Fabric: 100% Breathable Polyester
You can view our extensive range of Freezer/Cold store workwear here.