We set high standards at Industrial Workwear, always striving for best-in-class and industry leading, that’s why we have created our customer charter, which all staff are required to follow.
To our valued customers, trust us to:
Get it right from the start. We will:
- Check stock levels before converting any quotes to a sale.
- Be completely transparent with stocking levels before you place an order.
- Rectify any unusual stock issues the same working day we are notified or discover an issue.
- Any product recommendations will be made on what is best for your requirement and not any commercial advantage to us.
- Never send you anything we wouldn’t be proud to wear, from a workmanship and quality perspective.
- Provide you with visuals of artwork so you can make a fully informed decision before committing to production.
Look after you, we will:
- Always speak to you in a professional manner.
- Always let you know of an expected delivery timeframe before we process the sale.
- Always keep you informed on any delays to your order, the same working day we are notified.
- Never process a sale if we are not confident it can be fulfilled, on spec or on time.
- Always provide or seek expertise when required, from suppliers, technicians and expert in-house staff.
- Always respond to emails and call you back when required, the same working day*.
Keep things right, we will:
- Initiate refunds within one working day.
- Provide next-day courier collections if we get it wrong.
- Carry out extensive internal quality control on all orders.
- Provide expertise on all of our product ranges.
- Provide remedial work to ensure no mistakes are made twice.
- Continuously invest in systems and staff training.
If applicable, provide the following free services:
- Online ordering portal – allow your employees to log in and order their own workwear, this service provides full end-to-end processing, which means we will never have any order processing errors.
- Credit and points system available, with limits and reporting included for free.
- Locking of PPE – we can provide wearers with job-specific PPE and ensure each employee has them.
- Manpacking – get the right workwear in the right hands quickly, long gone are the days of spending hours handing workwear out.
- Cost efficient ways of working – we can group deliveries to certain days, provide local collection** and delivery**.
- Sizing surveys, ppe surveys and consultations.
* we aim to respond to all emails the same working day when received AM, PM orders will likely be responded to the following working day.
**dependant on local restrictions with all deliveries being contactless.