Designed to perform in the toughest conditions, the Bizflame Ultra Metal Free Trousers combine hardwearing comfort with superb functionality. Made using durable fabric that is tough enough to withstand the rigours of industrial environments – making them ideal for the off-shore industry. This durability also ensures shape and colour retention over the lifetime of the trousers. For use in a range of hazardous workplaces, the trousers conform to the following safety standards: EN ISO 11612; EN ISO 11611; EN 1149-5; and EN 13034.
- 100% metal free
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- Industrial laundry wash 75?C and tunnel dry 155?c
- Sew on flame resistant industrial wash tape
- Two tier knee pad pockets allowing two positioning options
- 8 pockets for ample storage