This polo shirt offers superb protection across multiple standards. The lightweight fabric uses a unique blend of fibres which combine to offer optimum protection with excellent breathability and moisture management. Practical features deliver outstanding comfort and durability. Complies with RIS 3279-TOM for rail industry (orange colour option only), and high visibility standard EN ISO 20471 Class 3 (both colour options). The polo also conforms to EN ISO 11612 and EN 1149-5. All of this protection is provided while maintaining a soft, natural touch and appearance.
- Inherent flame resistant qualities will not diminish with washing
- Premium sew on flame resistant reflective tape
- Ribbed cuffs for warmth and comfort
- 100% Metal free
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Retains shape wear after wear
- 66% Modacrylic, 32% Polyester, 2% Carbon fibre