The Portwest Oak Chainsaw range is a key offering within the Industrial Workwear chainsaw range, providing 9 layers of protection to the front of each leg. The bib and brace overall has been designed specifically for the forestry industry but won’t look out of place at any chainsaw-centric environment. Working outdoors? The garment comes with 50+UPF protection which blocks up to 98% of the UV rays.
Enjoy moisture wicking and water resistant fabric, breathability is a must with these garments and the Oak range provides this with all their garments. Designed to be light to aid mobility and overall comfort of wearing for prolonged periods of time.
- CE certified
- Texpel stain resistant finish
- 5 pockets for ample storage
- Phone pocket
- Half elasticated waist for a secure and comfortable fit
- Concealed zip opening for added security
- Double rule pocket
- Side pockets
- 65% Polyester, 35% cotton 245g (shell)
- 43% Polyester, 57% Polypropylene 120g (lining fabric)